Welcome to rank 35 :p

Are you sure that's not sand instead of snow? Could be either unless they have specifically said it was snow. Either way that's a nice looking screen shot.

I-.. what? That's snow good sir...

Are you sure that's not sand instead of snow? Could be either unless they have specifically said it was snow. Either way that's a nice looking screen shot.

I-.. what? That's snow good sir...

He's right though. I've seen the map on the Machinima Live Feed of E3 and it looked more like sand than snow. Though I'm hoping it's snow. IF it's snow, then all we need besides snow maps are jungle maps. The jungle map in MoH: Warfighter looked awesome. It gave me that BC2 feeling tbh.

He's right though. I've seen the map on the Machinima Live Feed of E3 and it looked more like sand than snow. Though I'm hoping it's snow. IF it's snow, then all we need besides snow maps are jungle maps. The jungle map in MoH: Warfighter looked awesome. It gave me that BC2 feeling tbh.

Yeah I watched that vid and it was deff sand...plus if it was snow surely it'd be on the tops of the mountains not in the valleys...rather bad level design if it is snow.

Not that DICE would say if they were or weren't working on BF4 yet, but...

https://twitter.com/...432690605199361

Battlefield 4 exists only in the hearts and minds of our devotees, for the time being. ^LA

Although I think it's safe to say they will be working on BF4 and it's just a question of when and not if. I also hope it will be different than a modern military shooter.

Server / Gameplay downtime on July 18th

We will be rolling out an extensive upgrade to our game servers on july 18th. Unfortunately, in order to upgrade we will need to take them offline for a short amount of time.

What this means for you is that all online services - including multiplayer - will be down across all games and platforms beginning July 18th at 10pm PDT for about two hours.

Players will not be able to log-in to their games during this time, and those currently in-game may be affected as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Trailer looks good. Bit disappointed about Battlefield 4 though. I don't see how there can be much improvement in 2 years as opposed to the BF2 - BF3 timeframe.

I'm not sure how I feel about the ac-130. I can see it easily unbalancing game play. If your side gets in it and also has awesome jet pilots to keep the other sides fighters off it that will be a whole lot of not fun for people on the ground. On the other hand, if the ac-130 dies if you merely sneeze in it's direction then it won't even be worth using. It will be like a hummer with turbo props, a flying death trap. I don't have much faith in DICE getting it's balance right.

As for BF4... I doubt that we'll be seeing it any time soon. End of 2013 at the soonest would be my guess. I think I'm okay with a new Battlefield game every 2 years though. Although I'm still hoping we'll see Bad Company 3 first.

Trailer looks good. Bit disappointed about Battlefield 4 though. I don't see how there can be much improvement in 2 years as opposed to the BF2 - BF3 timeframe.

Well, I don't think they need too long. I mean, BF3 is pretty decent as it is. A single player that's actually more fun would be nice though, but not something I'm really expecting from them seeing as I don't play BF for the story line.

There's improvements to be made sure, but I don't think there's anything about the multiplayer that needs an incredible amount of change or anything.

Managed to get my hands on the 60FPS 1080p trailer floating around. Here's what I found interesting...

SwNKwl.jpg

No idea what this contraption is. Looks like a noobus-maximus. No doubt an noob's wet-dream. You'll also notice that the mini-map now displays the flag letters on the icons!

CPOW0l.jpg

Looks like some sort of super-tank (M1/US variant) with an extinguisher!

40y9dl.jpg

The super-tank (T90/RU variant) with armour-plating on the front! :smashin: And as the kill-feed reveals it's a Sprut-SD.

Click on the pictures for bigger versions :thumbsup: