Armored kill may put this on my played list again.

SwNKwl.jpg

No idea what this contraption is. Looks like a noobus-maximus. No doubt an noob's wet-dream.

Its probably a carry over of the rocket truck from Kursk in BF 1942

Can't wait to play Armored Kill. All 4 maps look great! Also, I'm glad that the ATV is back, haha. Was playing BC2 again yesterday and the ATV was amongst several things that I miss from that game.

CPOW0l.jpg

Looks like some sort of super-tank (M1/US variant) with an extinguisher!

40y9dl.jpg

The super-tank (T90/RU variant) with armour-plating on the front! :smashin: And as the kill-feed reveals it's a Sprut-SD.

There are what they're calling Tank Killers, Faster than tanks and bigger gun, but weaker....I'm guessing somewhere between MBT and IFV in strength.

Managed to get my hands on the 60FPS 1080p trailer floating around. Here's what I found interesting...

SwNKwl.jpg

No idea what this contraption is. Looks like a noobus-maximus. No doubt an noob's wet-dream. You'll also notice that the mini-map now displays the flag letters on the icons!

Looks like mobile artillery.

Hey guys i just got the standard edition of bf3.

After installing it, origin is now downloading 5gb of update. is this normal? I didn't buy any dlc.

Hey guys i just got the standard edition of bf3.

After installing it, origin is now downloading 5gb of update. is this normal? I didn't buy any dlc.

Yeah that's just the various patches and bug fixes. Some of them contain the DLC and purchasing just unlocks it.

• 3 weeks later...

Any ideas on when we will get an actual release date for armoured kill besides 'september 2012'?

Never mind that, wheres the Aug bonus content drop, and wheres the damn double xp weekend? Its the 2nd week were halfway thru the month and all Premium says is "soon".

Just had a look on Battlelog, they are making an announcement at Gamescon today at 4pm ET. I expect they will give us more details and give a release date then.

Double XP weekend is the on the 25th and 26th. There's no news about the bonus content drop though.

Well, just pre-ordered Premium Edition. I've been wanting BF3 for PC anyway, seems like a good deal for $70. Armored Kill looks great and hopefully I can get a new GPU before Aftermath hits.

Bonus content drop is pictures, haha!

Enjoy Premium members! -Owned.

Owned how? Because I think saving money is a justifiable enough reason to get premium. Anything else is just a bonus.

• Like 2

Owned how? Because I think saving money is a justifiable enough reason to get premium. Anything else is just a bonus.

No, they marketed Premium with the "Bonus Content" as a big selling feature. They sold out, and rushed out this content. It's a ****ing joke.

No, they marketed Premium with the "Bonus Content" as a big selling feature. They sold out, and rushed out this content. It's a ****ing joke.

Okay? Whatever the case, you didn't have to buy it. Just seems silly to me to complain about something that is in fact a bonus and you didn't know what it was going in.

I don't know that they ever said bonus content drops would be extra weapons or whatever it is you guys are expecting.

Okay? Whatever the case, you didn't have to buy it. Just seems silly to me to complain about something that is in fact a bonus and you didn't know what it was going in.

I don't know that they ever said bonus content drops would be extra weapons or whatever it is you guys are expecting.

Just like you bought Premium not knowing what the expansion packs are about? Same thing.

DICE said that the content drops were "game changing content, for premium members to add more playability to the game". Some high res JPEG pictures do that for you? So yes, owned - more delusional people buying into lies and crap from EA/DICE.

As for myself, I'll just be buying Armored Kill. The "kind-of" only map pack which is what BF is really about, but even then it probably wont come close.

Just like you bought Premium not knowing what the expansion packs are about? Same thing.

DICE said that the content drops were "game changing content, for premium members to add more playability to the game". Some high res JPEG pictures do that for you? So yes, owned - more delusional people buying into lies and crap from EA/DICE.

As for myself, I'll just be buying Armored Kill. The "kind-of" only map pack which is what BF is really about, but even then it probably wont come close.

Buying into lies? Uh...no. You're delusional if you thought you'd be getting new guns every month outside of the expansions. At most you can expect to get skins. Your expectations are set way to high.

The double XP is not only gonna be going on during the weekend. The Twitter and Facebook community with their retweets, likes and comments have unlocked a total of 156 hours of double XP!

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet