What MP3 player do you use in Android?

I liked doubleTwist as far as a player goes, but the desktop app just died under the weight of my MP3 collection. Winamp didn't.

Shame, because I liked the idea behind DoubleTwist.

Winamp here when I do play music, which honestly is not all that often. But when I do, WinAmp does the job needed.

The default music player is literally one of the worse pieces of "software" I have ever seen. How they allowed it to make it into the OS is beyond me.

another here for winamp.

despite the demise of the PC version - the android version so far is good.

free of course.. supports Recently added playlist, auto-pause on headphone eject, skip/pause control when locked via optical button (works with gloves to skip tracks on cool walks), slick interface, ability to delete a song you don't want on your device when it plays (thank you!!), show album of currently playing song, the shoutcast streaming is a plus as well.

only downside is no tag editing. oh well can't win them all. Maybe format support, I only use MP3 tho so.

The default music player is perfect for me, it's light, minimal interface, straight forward, shows album art properly, and actually does lockscreen integration properly.

If I have Winamp and Google Listen installed, and I pause using Google Listen, and then press play again from the Lockscreen, Winamp starts at the same time. Really irritating.

Been using cubed but I just downloaded doubletwist, it's on my PC somewhere too, might change because I don't really like cubed. It's missing too much from my ipod days

T8

Winamp does the job

WinAmp still needs a lot of work.

PowerAMP (Y)

Equalizer, flac, play by folder support..

I like this one, however, I don't like having to contact the server every single time you start it up to see if it's licensed. Since you like PowerAmp, check out AudioPlayer With EQ Platinum. AudioPlayer WEQP is what I use.