September Desktops

please someone tell me how to add a set of icons like the snow.e2, like all at once, i dont know how to hack the dll, i just need an easy way to change them all

please someone tell me how to add a set of icons like the snow.e2, like all at once, i dont know how to hack the dll, i just need an easy way to change them all

You can use IconPackager

I seen someone i don't remember where i saw it or what thread i seen it. But there mac Hard drive icons and they looked awsome. if anyone has any mac icons could you post them cause i really would like to remember which ones they were

I seen someone i don't remember where i saw it or what thread i seen it. But there mac Hard drive icons and they looked awsome. if anyone has any mac icons could you post them cause i really would like to remember which ones they were

You probably mean the G5 Drives

g5dr_prv.jpg

Is that it? You can get them here.

:)

oh man thanks so much those are the ones i was looking for :D

I'm not good a hacking .dlls or system files but what program would i use to change my drives icons?

oh man thanks so much those are the ones i was looking for :D

I'm not good a hacking .dlls or system files but what program would i use to change my drives icons?

You could try IconPackager or Iphile.

September 4th, 2003

since i figured that brown is the color of fall... here's mine... shade of brown... khaki...

the picture of madonna and britney is not part of the desktop... i just pasted that on my screenshot... to make it hot... ;)

post-7-1062669153.jpg

Warez can i get that windowz style Ximian desktop and itz h4x for teh l33t sea thrw/uber font style cmd prompt?

Jeah wanna have it 2 ^^

Specially that leet cmd prompt :)