September Desktops

Mark Otto

now that, is a desktop anova.

Mark Otto

holy ****, mikenguyen, hook me up with that theme man...dammmmn

Bant
Bant, I never said I DON'T LET others use what they like to use. So you can stfu about that.

And also, just because you made a few "nice" vs, that does NOT mean all your work is l33t. AND ALSO, that does NOT entitle you to act like a dumb phuck and put people down with comments like "ummm do you know what sarcasm is?" Truth is, I do. Do you?

ok first of all...

if you knew what sarcasm was, you would have actually used sarcasm in your 'rude question'. All it was is a rude question, there is a difference. sarcasm would have been something like.....oh, thats why everybody has lots of icons on their desktops, huh? I replied to you the way i did because i thought you were being pretty harsh in your posts.

why do you feel the need to bring my theming into this? in what way have i ever used my theming as a platform to talk down to people from? i use my pedestal for that. (ooh ooh, thats sarcasm again.... take notes!!)

i never said you didnt let others use what they like, i simply asked you to let them, like, continue to let them, as it seemed like you were on the verge of becoming a shell-nazi.

dont like what i said? pm me.

Billthy

Anova that is a KILLER wallpaper! :woot:

quick

ANova.. very nice... Where can i get that wall.. and how did you make your start menu translucent like that?

quick
Wallpaper - here.

The program for the translucency is Yz Shadow - here.

Thank you sir ;)

aaron901

haven't posted here for a while :D

sep_2003_01t.jpg

stekson

september1.jpg

wall - lambo love

'winamp skin - ts

theme - outline by bant

anyone know how to remove the "it is safe to remove hardware icon in the bottom right" ?

-stek

Nutop
Mine for september.

Yzdock's

Advanced2 -Vs

Wallp - Self modded.

Winamp v.5 alpha - PAD skin

Rainlendar - Moderna

ChaninjaBlockOS - Icons

http://screenshots.haque.net/screenshots/v...enshot-5645.jpg

Click here to zoom in :p

Comment are welcome.?:happy::

/ Cqua

where can i fidn that winamp skin! can u give me a link!

www.winamp.com then search for PAD:))

/Cqua

hey cqua, was wondering... everytime you close winamp 5 with the pad skin, do you get an error?

b0m
Bant, I never said I DON'T LET others use what they like to use.  So you can stfu about that.

And also, just because you made a few "nice" vs, that does NOT mean all your work is l33t.  AND ALSO, that does NOT entitle you to act like a dumb phuck and put people down with comments like "ummm do you know what sarcasm is?"  Truth is, I do.  Do you?

ok first of all...

if you knew what sarcasm was, you would have actually used sarcasm in your 'rude question'. All it was is a rude question, there is a difference. sarcasm would have been something like.....oh, thats why everybody has lots of icons on their desktops, huh? I replied to you the way i did because i thought you were being pretty harsh in your posts.

why do you feel the need to bring my theming into this? in what way have i ever used my theming as a platform to talk down to people from? i use my pedestal for that. (ooh ooh, thats sarcasm again.... take notes!!)

i never said you didnt let others use what they like, i simply asked you to let them, like, continue to let them, as it seemed like you were on the verge of becoming a shell-nazi.

dont like what i said? pm me.

right.

/me needs help finding the ignore button.

zhangm

This thing's finally got me off Aqua Watercolour... Don't know how long it will last though, its too damn fat!

post-7-1062494498.jpg

FocusX
My cluttered desktop for this month...

VS : Ximian by Schmoove

Wallpaper : Relax by Monica Calvo

Icons : Korilla (don't remember who ported them, sorry :blush: )

WMP9 skin : Ximian by Dazzla

were can I find that wall? it looks great. :)

For all of you asking for a link, the wallpaper can be found here. Cheers :)

kikflip_kid

im using this one at the minute, which i made but im making another one which is currently in progress

My_Desktop.jpg

enigma-penguin

bleh

theme::: slightly modded 500rs

background:::penny arcade: gabe bg

that is all

post-7-1062511828.jpg

divinatum
Mine for september.

Yzdock's

Advanced2 -Vs

Wallp - Self modded.

Winamp v.5 alpha - PAD skin

Rainlendar - Moderna

ChaninjaBlockOS - Icons

http://screenshots.haque.net/screenshots/v...enshot-5645.jpg

Click here to zoom in :p

Comment are welcome.?:happy::

/ Cqua

where can i fidn that winamp skin! can u give me a link!

www.winamp.com then search for PAD:))

/Cqua

hey cqua, was wondering... everytime you close winamp 5 with the pad skin, do you get an error?

you get a error whenever you close winamp 5 with a wa3 skin