March 2011 Desktops

My XP deskie

ab476a123264328.jpg

Now I don't like Smurfs or the look of the new movie, but the idea you have there of the computer being a window and someone peering in is both creepy and cool :D

DanboBalloonSmall.png

My primary monitor.. and since it's pretty much the only one that matters (as I'm still running EarthDesk on my secondary..), I figured I'd only show it. As always, click to imbiggen. :)

It was actually another thread I seen it on, had just started to use Wave and then I seen Elune and found myself with a dilemma :p

But since Wave still has a few bugs I went with Elune for the time being, although I'm still using the log on screen that came with Wave :D

Going for an earth tone theme. So far, using a plain wooden wallpaper - wooden firefox theme (Not really liking it so will change soon), some fancy folders as well as a leather background for the finder. Using some GeekTools Scripts for the Itunes Song Playing as well as HDD storage display.

This is a WIP but it's what I have. :)

Wood Wall

Finder Icon

Folder Icons Unable to locate source I got them from.

Finder Background With Shelves

post-160102-0-89580300-1300143924.png

Here is a rather simple desktop, I just like the background:

Oh snap. Similar avatars. I edited mine though. It's also my current Facebook photo.

63680073.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DanboBalloonSmall.png

My primary monitor.. and since it's pretty much the only one that matters (as I'm still running EarthDesk on my secondary..), I figured I'd only show it. As always, click to imbiggen. :)

Wallpaper plz