Live Discussion: Apple's iPad 2 event

We want to make sure to keep an eye on this website provided by Apple.

If there will be an official live feed, and I have yet to experience unofficial bootleg live streams by bloggers or press, it will be here.

Glassed Silver:mac

He's as thin as a knife, but would you expect better?

Also: I'm rather pi**ed over the lack of a video feed.

He's as thin as a knife, but would you expect better?

Also: I'm rather pi**ed over the lack of a video feed.

I wonder if the lack of video has to do with Steve Jobs appearance? As you said he is very thin.

Anyone else get bored of the self congratulatory back patting they do for the first 15-30 mins of every keynote "omg look at how ace we are look at how much moneys we have made".

no, they'll post a video later today or tomorrow

This.

Anyone else get bored of the self congratulatory back patting they do for the first 15-30 mins of every keynote "omg look at how ace we are look at how much moneys we have made".

Lots of companies do this, look at the Nintendo keynote, they had stats too

I wasnt asking who else did it i was asking if anyone else was annoyed at how apple does it.

And I just said it's something most companies do when they have presentations like that

Yeah but we all already know how well apple stuff sells they dont have to dedicate the first 30 mins to how awesome they are.

hate apple?

I dont hate them but i dont like them, i like gadgets and technology i dont want to know about how awesome apple thinks itself is i want to know what the next gadget is.

Anyone else get bored when all the Apple "fanboys" jump all over someone for saying they dont care about the posturing and want to know about the next tech gadget?

Case in point "2011 the year of the copycats?" referencing all the Android Tablets, yeah cause Apple invented the Tablet PC.

Yeah but we all already know how well apple stuff sells they dont have to dedicate the first 30 mins to how awesome they are.

I dont hate them but i dont like them, i like gadgets and technology i dont want to know about how awesome apple thinks itself is i want to know what the next gadget is.

Their shareholders and potential investors care.

Just wait until the keynote is finished. Most sites will have all the news in press release style within a few minutes