Windows Phone 7

Or just MS's update servers since I'm checking for it through the Zune Software.

Or just MS's update servers since I'm checking for it through the Zune Software.

thats the only way to get the update the phone isnt it

thats the only way to get the update the phone isnt it

When you actually update ya, but the phone could get a update message as well. A toast notification I guess?

I hope there are shops which sell USB cables compatible with HTC Mozart phones. My cable is broken :/

Isn't it just normal mini-USB? I'm pretty sure you can find out at any tech shop.

I hope there are shops which sell USB cables compatible with HTC Mozart phones. My cable is broken :/

Micro-USB? They're available everywhere these days.

My phone's plugged in and ready to update. Let's go Microsoft :laugh:

Isn't it just normal mini-USB? I'm pretty sure you can find out at any tech shop.

Micro-USB? They're available everywhere these days.

My phone's plugged in and ready to update. Let's go Microsoft :laugh:

Thanks for the info, guys :) I'm excited now :D

Ok so my phone is om 7004 but according do the releasenors the lst upate was 7009 am i behind??

7008 is the first pre-NoDo update from end of Feb. But not everyone has that either so they're still on 7004 which is RTM. Now that NoDo is going out those who don't have the 7008 update yet should get that first and get NoDo after that or get them both together, I can't say for sure.

Well I'm not going to stay up all night and keep checking so maybe in the morning it'll be rolled out here as well.

this is just rumors but someone mentioned may/june rollout for ATT. Like I said just a rumor but if thats even remotely close I'm going to be done with WP7.

this is just rumors but someone mentioned may/june rollout for ATT. Like I said just a rumor but if thats even remotely close I'm going to be done with WP7.

More like, I'm done with AT&T.

If true, that's just plain pathetic :crazy:

No update here yet for me either. Guess it's just some HTC devices first still don't know anyone with a LG that got it yet.

Ya it seems right now just some unbranded HTC devices have gotten it.