April 2011 Desktops

hey guys!!! surprise :p :p :p

heres my FIRST TRY AT HACKINTOSH!! working PERFECTLY!! snow leopard :p on a PATA HDD.. lol

anyhow

heres the screen.. havent setup or anything yet.. just getting to know the OSX..

btw anybody know if we can change the position of the close button to the left??

and can we remove acceleration on the mouse???

post-285248-0-68430500-1303753759.jpg

hey guys!!! surprise :p :p :p

heres my FIRST TRY AT HACKINTOSH!! working PERFECTLY!! snow leopard :p on a PATA HDD.. lol

anyhow

heres the screen.. havent setup or anything yet.. just getting to know the OSX..

btw anybody know if we can change the position of the close button to the left??

and can we remove acceleration on the mouse???

<snip>

I was thinking of doing the same, but what is your hardware setup? Also are you dual-booting?

I was thinking of doing the same, but what is your hardware setup? Also are you dual-booting?

Check his signiture, Also Zain! This is not a support thread! Please create your own thread to request support.

Here is my desktop. Looks kinda simple but i guess, that's just the way I want it. =)

Filled:

D1.jpg

Clear:

D2.jpg

my setup is in my SIG..

and im not dualbooting.. which is booting from the same HDD..

i installed it on another HD.. i have 3..

so when i want to play with OSX i just have to go to BIOS and select the drive with my Hackintosh.

follow the latest lifehacker guide.. watch the vid on youtube.. that will be all ull need.. working perfectly here!.. i dont like safari though..

gona install firefox maybe.

We just had Kid Cudi in our city and my homeboy C-notesche was dropping a song with him.. Nice Desktop!

just finished customizing my OSX install.

the wallpaper is CALM.. search dA..

the dock is minium2

and the icons are Flurry google flurry icon.

installed them with candybar

thats about it :D

post-285248-0-56390900-1303927033.jpg

i'm surprise nobody really come up with a beautiful desktop that created by windowsblind..all i see is a very little tweak =.= !

:whistle: