Graphic Request Thread

Question

kikflip_kid

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

just_ride2000

I have it but i don't use i don't know how

wing.

find sum tuts

wing.

tuts

go there loads a tut site links

just_ride2000

can i ask a quick question, how do make somethings shiny or sort of 3 demensional

wing.

use a gradient tht goes white 2 transparent select the shape and bobs ur uncle

wing.

rite back on track anybody need anything dun ???

Drov
rite back on track anybody need anything dun ???

Sent a request to you via PM.

wing.

i took my first shot at it sent u pic in pm

wing.

rite anybody else???

mark03

you any good at wallpapers wing? i need a close up of an office wall, maybe with part of a desk, a plant and most importantly, quite a large space on the wall. sounds weird i know, but that's what i'd really like. if ya don't do wallpapers, just shout at me, i don't mind. :)

wing.

i have never tried wallpapers dont think i will be able to do if i had an example then i might be able to do it

NetGX

I would love a sig and avatar, Nothing specific, just be creative because everyone here has good taste, But i would like my Netgex in it and a space for my comp specs, Maybe something with like a grid in the background, I like blues. A simple logo, I like the glassy effect.

Anything is cool

wing.

net gex i will do it and >i think this should sticky as loads a people are wanting stuff and would save ppl working in 2 threads

mark03

talkin to blaise about making this thread a sticky

wing.

well lets hope it becomes sticky

dewy

Can I Please request a Logo 200px by 91px for use on a phpBB forum i wish for it to say Linux-Australia (i would also like the PSD Just in case i have to there is a a chance i will) and have a picture of tux on it any colours will do TIA dewy?

Bizkit
My apologies. You are absolutely right. If I'd read properly I would have seen that you already had. My apologies again for being so quick to leap.

Its cool. I was just in a bad mood. I miss things too. I'm sorry if I sounded like a dick.

DreamCaster, I think that will do fine. Thanks!

Chris Sanders

alright guys here is what i am needing. I have a logo i found and i just basically need some stuff changed.

http://www.studio1webdesign.com/images/fps_logo.gif

there is the link to the picture. I would like it to say "Ground Zero" in replacement for the top text and "Development" as the lower text. I would like it a bit bigger as well if possible so i could resize it as needed. If i could get the PSD/PSP files that would be great, and if at all possible the lightning bolt needs to be on its own layer. Thanks a lot and i appreciate it.

NetGX

Thanx wing, how is it coming along??

snippet1
can i ask a quick question, how do make somethings shiny or sort of 3 demensional

Or, if you're feelin lazy, apply a 'bevel and emboss' layer effect.

JMann

Well Done, you seem to be keeping everything under control, well done peeps.

JMann

wing.

well suffering from a hangover i havnt made u stuff netgex but i will do it the now

TheDogsBed
Well Done, you seem to be keeping everything under control, well done peeps.

JMann

Grrr. You're doing it again. Patronising.

This isn't a factory where people place orders and we all churn out graphics under your guidance. Well, I certainly don't anyway. (I defend nothing like I defend my individuality.)

Now there may well be some historic moment here which I missed, being a relative newcomer and all that, but please, I for one can do without the patronising pat on the head unless it is absolutely required for some bizarre reason.

I 'try' to consider people's ages here when posting. I would ask that you perhaps consider the same thing. I'm 34 for Christ sake! lol