Graphic Request Thread

Question

Please pin this and post all requests graphic related here - be it internet banners, avatars, sigs - you name it, just post them here and i, or the helpful neowin grpahics team will hopefully get to it... :D

Thread title edited, this is not an "offcial" request thread and not the only one, people may still make request threads, otherwise they would get buried in here. Thanks for understanding

Edited by Blaise

Hi there, just chnged my username to Pheeder(bot) and i owndered i you could make a sig for me with the gif(?) file that i have in the avatar?

Ill send the avatar over to you if you want, i would like to use all the images in from the avatar in te sig, with the same "colorstyle".

If someone could make this for me i would be really gratefull, but please do it good, i rather not have any sig then to use an ugly one. :blink:

Sincerely yours, Pheederbot v0.1

Hey sniperX, did you forget about me? Tekngn.net, banner graphic? If your not interested let me know.

Erm, sort of, yes. I kept putting you on the "To-Do" list then Christmas fell upon me without me even realising it was that close!

I can promise you my undivided attention tomorrow. I have an appointment at 10:00 for an hour or so but after that I will be free until around 16:30. If you are on MSN Messenger that will be even more helpful.

Again, apologies for the hold-up.

this is my lame attempt at the tekngn.net banner...

:(

ps. i know it doesn't stick to the colour requests but i never liked playing by the rules.

post-31-1072826125.jpg

Edited by mark03

Erm, sort of, yes. I kept putting you on the "To-Do" list then Christmas fell upon me without me even realising it was that close!

I can promise you my undivided attention tomorrow. I have an appointment at 10:00 for an hour or so but after that I will be free until around 16:30. If you are on MSN Messenger that will be even more helpful.

Again, apologies for the hold-up.

Hey that would be cool. Yeah I will be on MSN Messenger. It's a hotmail account. Just let me know when you have something or need help. Thanks again Sniper!

hey guys, thanks for the help.

Mark03: Not bad with the engine graphic Mark03, but the colors are a big deal to me. :) Do you see how wing's signature has those tiny squares in there, can you use them?

Wing: Sorry, I used the totally wrong word. Instead of techno, how about industrial?

Try this as a sample...

http://tekngn.net/images/industrial.jpg

latest attempt:

Methinks you are getting better, Mark. I love to see colour and think too many designers seem too afraid to use it and experiment with it. I personally think that your above attempt is one of your better pieces as you have ventured out of the 'norm' a little.

Hey that would be cool. Yeah I will be on MSN Messenger. It's a hotmail account. Just let me know when you have something or need help. Thanks again Sniper!

OK. I'm online and have added you to my contacts. (SniperX) So I'll just wait to see you online.

Mark! :yes: Really improving, I can see you a few months from here hanging with SniperX, DC, KebecoiS, Lezend and I in the pro lounge ;)

I'm joking, don't get jelous ya'll

Okay, I'm glad that I have time to read things, but other don't. This was on the page before this one:

I have a weird one. I am making a wallpaper, and I need a picture frame. I was thinking about 300x700 pixels and I need it on the bottom to say "My Future Missionary". Its not a Mormon thing, so don't worry. I have a really good idea. The frame can be made from wood or plastic. It would also be nice to have like 2 layers, one being the frame, the other being something that would look like glass, so when the picture is in it, it looks like there is glass on top.

Thanks for not reading my request, or is it not detailed enough for you?

Dunno if this is what you're looking for Mr. Wiggles, but here's my take on it ;)

If you like and you want the .psd, pm me with an email addy to send it to :)

~Peace

DC

post-31-1072885185.jpg