Apple Sues Samsung Electronics Over 'Galaxy' Phone, Tab

Wasnt my point. Someone said that Samsung phone is a **** copy of the iPhone. So my response was at least the antenna works properly on the Samsung phones.

Doesn't change that many things, including the home screen and charger cable, are a total rip-off. It also bears no real relevance to this topic to begin with. Beyond that the iPhone 3GS, which shares the most similarities with the Samsung Galaxy S, doesn't have any antenna issues.

Doesn't change that other things, including the home screen and charger cable, are a total rip-off. it also bears no relevance to this topic.

Again, wasnt my point. I was commenting on the crap copy comment, not whether or not Samsung ripped off anything.

But to your point, Apple is a bully and likes to push anyone around that they can. Sooner or later, like all bullys, someone will come along to put them in check. They bitch and moan about companies copying them while they blame phone issues on the user. Sooner or later Apple's ego and arrogance will get the better of them.

Again, wasnt my point. I was commenting on the crap copy comment, not whether or not Samsung ripped off anything.

And again, the iPhone 3GS doesn't have any antenna issues either.

But to your point, Apple is a bully and likes to push anyone around that they can. Sooner or later, like all bullys, someone will come along to put them in check. They bitch and moan about companies copying them while they blame phone issues on the user. Sooner or later Apple's ego and arrogance will get the better of them.

I totally agree, Apple has been very arrogant. Especially in the past. In 2007 - early 2009 I had enough clashes with the company when it came to their quality control, although their mentality towards customers has changed in the past year when dealing with them on the phone. However, in this case I do think Apple's right. Samsung, among others, have been copying Apple's design to extreme proportions. Honesty, them copying things down to the USB cable is just pathetic and can't be rationalized anymore.

And again, the iPhone 3GS doesn't have any antenna issues either.

Yea, no duh...and this is the last time I am reply because you just dont get it.

Everyone here knows the 3gs doesnt have the antenna problem and that the 4 does. So why I didnt state that in my original post but next time I will make sure to point out all the variables so there is no more confusion.

Oh no, both of them are square! So should all phones be a different shape, along with all UI's consist of all having different shape icons, and styles of showing them? This is just one of the reasons I dislike the Apple company.

Yea, no duh...and this is the last time I am reply because you just dont get it.

Everyone here knows the 3gs doesnt have the antenna problem and that the 4 does. So why I didnt state that in my original post but next time I will make sure to point out all the variables so there is no more confusion.

I do get it, however I'm saying it doesn't make much sense since most of the Galaxy S' design comes from the iPhone 3GS and not the iPhone 4. So if you're going to make a comparison at least to it right.

I do get it, however I'm saying it doesn't make much sense since most of the Galaxy S' design comes from the iPhone 3GS and not the iPhone 4. So if you're going to make a comparison at least to it right.

If this is true, then isn't it the other way round? i.e. Apple copied iPhone designs (2G - 3GS) from Samsung? In any case, Apple's claim of phone design or connector design are stupid.

If this is true, then isn't it the other way round? i.e. Apple copied iPhone designs (2G - 3GS) from Samsung? In any case, Apple's claim of phone design or connector design are stupid.

I have no idea if it's true, who knows. What's stupid is that Samsung even copies the damn Dock connector cable. There's absolutely no reason for them to do that except to copy for the sake of copying. It's pathetic.

I have no idea if it's true, who knows. What's stupid is that Samsung even copies the damn Dock connector cable. There's absolutely no reason for them to do that except to copy for the sake of copying. It's pathetic.

Who cares if it the dock is the same. In fact, ALL connectors should really be the same. It's pathetic that instead of a universal dock size, everyone uses their own size, so no power connector or anything can be interchangeable, usually.

It maybe rejected because of the source, but the F700 was announced, but never shown at CeBit 2006. The first image of the phone didn't come out until the phone was properly announced in February of 2007.

Again, it will probably be ripped apart because of its source. http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/04/19/android_fans_accuse_apple_of_copying_samsung_first.html

It maybe rejected because of the source, but the F700 was announced, but never shown at CeBit 2006. The first image of the phone didn't come out until the phone was properly announced in February of 2007.

Again, it will probably be ripped apart because of its source. http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/04/19/android_fans_accuse_apple_of_copying_samsung_first.html

The same article mentions that LG complained that iPhone looks similar to Prada so Apple's claim that Samsung copied is still...stupid (again, if true). In any case, Apple Insider sourcing Gizmodo - not the best neutral sites, one is fanboy site whereas other is we-are-not-fanboy fanboy site.

The same article mentions that LG complained that iPhone looks similar to Prada so Apple's claim that Samsung copied is still...stupid (again, if true). In any case, Apple Insider sourcing Gizmodo - not the best neutral sites, one is fanboy site whereas other is we-are-not-fanboy fanboy site.

Well, what about from the horse's mouth?

http://www.samsung.com/us/news/newsRead.do?news_seq=3516