Mass UFO sightings

I'm perfectly fine being called a "conspiracy theorist", "tin foil hat wearer", "nutjob" or whatever else I will probably be labeled as because no one can convince me that this is natural. Some of this **** is just unexplainable...

Would have been cooler if there was an error loading the video.

Still a cool video. That last video from russia toward the end was pretty ****ed up.

That second one isn't a UFO, it's an ice rainbow or something. Incredible rare, but it happens.

The best one I saw was the one posted a few weeks back, somewhere in Israel with footage from different angles.

I'll watch the rest later.

Why hasn't these been sighted by the crew on the ISS then?

A lot of sightings have happend in 2011 so far. Its already been an incredible year regarding UFO's. Not only that but the media has also been buzzing with UFO sightings and the video is a pretty good testament to that.

I think if the government ever does release information about the existence of aliens then I think my friends head might explode. He's a bible thumper that and leaves ZERO possibility of life on other planets. As far as he is concerned god created people on earth and there is no one else.

I think if the government ever does release information about the existence of aliens then I think my friends head might explode. He's a bible thumper that and leaves ZERO possibility of life on other planets. As far as he is concerned god created people on earth and there is no one else.

Try and vid it if it ever happens. =p

Then surely he'll believe aliens and ufos are angels?

Try and vid it if it ever happens. =p

Won't work. His arrogance when it comes to life on other planets is off the charts.

Battle L.A ... better watch it ...

where is Homer and some uranium to put on my gums so i can become ... ammmm ... ammmmm .... Mr. Thumbs (no cape)

I'm really not sure what to make of that video, its a little scary...

I would personally like the announcement of 'ET' just to prove we're not alone, however if that did happen, well who knows what fate our world would have.

Who says they haven't? If you Google it, a few astronauts have seen UFO's and have reported it. Just because it isn't mainstream doesn't mean it isn't true.

Ehhh... I don't understand that train of thought. This is a huge universe and an even bigger galaxy.

Bright lights, and rare atmospheric phenomenon. By definition, unidentified flying objects, but I don't see any solid evidence presented here, and any plausible explanation could easily be refuted by another.

Any compilation video can be made more dramatic with fast cutting and uplifting background music, but I'm pretty sure The Onion was behind one of these sightings last year, and I'm sorry, but I don't cite Fox News as a credible news source.

In short, there's nothing new here.

Bright lights, and rare atmospheric phenomenon. By definition, unidentified flying objects, but I don't see any solid evidence presented here, and any plausible explanation could easily be refuted by another.

Any compilation video can be made more dramatic with fast cutting and uplifting background music, but I'm pretty sure The Onion was behind one of these sightings last year, and I'm sorry, but I don't cite Fox News as a credible news source.

In short, there's nothing new here.

Did you actually watch the video? The Onion is behind a lot of crap as well as Fox. There were several different news sources that contributed. To think that we are alone is utterly ridiculous.

ISS is populated by Government employees

Did you actually watch the video? The Onion is behind a lot of crap as well as Fox. There were several different news sources that contributed. To think that we are alone is utterly ridiculous.

I watched the video. I do not contend that we are not alone in the vastness of our universe. But I find it impossible to believe that any intelligent lifeform would visit our planet and parade around in mysterious ways seemingly ignorant of the nearly seven billion intelligent lifeforms on our planet. Could they be that arrogant? Possibly, who knows, but I somehow doubt it. So I say, this video brings no new evidence to support the existence of extra terrestrial life, but it does make sensational journalism.

Edit: Double negative confabulated my brain. Of course I believe we are not alone in this universe.

Edited by Fish