Mass UFO sightings

Me and a mate saw what could have been an alien spaceship when we were 11. It was a light that got brighter and circled round some treetops, making no sound. Then it shot up into the sky and then down at the horizon. We reported this to our parents but they didn't seem to take it seriously.

I saw strange lights in the sky a few years ago. 4 lights moved very slowly until they met in the middle of the sky. They just stopped there and hovered for 5 minutes or so, and then one by one they zoomed off at incredible speeds. I've always have wondered what it could be.

With the guy calling the Art Bell show, he talked about aliens are actual beings from other dimensions. I find that intriguing & something I've been pondering for a long time. If there are other beings out there & they are here, they either travel here through short cut through space (wormholes) and are from this universe or beings entirely from parallel universes (different dimensions). Could this also explain the ghost/paranormal phenomenon? That's just crazy to even think about yet I find it somehow believable. Yes, I am wearing my tin foil hat.

Hi guys this might be a bit off topic i have never seen an UFO before which is unfortiunate but i certainly belive all these people are seeing something i recommend you guys watch a set of documentries by the history channel called Ancient Aliens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The guy who ranf Art Bell rang back into the show later and confessed to he's call was all a hoax.

The clips are good though, I wonder what the scientific explanation ifor them s?

I saw 3 red orbs flying overhead last winter. At first I thought it was a plane but it was too low and there was no sound. Just 3 red orbs moving through the sky, slowly. Thought it was pretty odd.

:laugh: Us humans are so strange. On one hand we're so arrogant it's unbelievable and on the other hand we're convinced that not only are there aliens out there, but there are really super advanced aliens out there that are better than us in every way and want to subjugate us. People, if there were really advanced life out there .. It would be smart enough to know to stay away from our destructive backwards asses. Seriously. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Ive seen that blue spiral that appeared over sydney, australia.

It was just before sunrise @ approx 5:30am.

I can easliy say it was the strangest and unexplainable thing ive ever seen...it started as a strong solid blue dot...that at first i thought was the moon..

Then it started to push out the spiral and began to grow larger. i pull over to watch it for about 2min before i kept driving..i lost view of it behind a mountain n some trees but then coming to a clearing 1min later..it had vanished completely.

I think they said something about a rocket had taken off in another part of the world? lol im not so sure but. :shifty:

It was really cool though :D

I'm perfectly fine being called a "conspiracy theorist", "tin foil hat wearer", "nutjob" or whatever else I will probably be labeled as because no one can convince me that this is natural. Some of this **** is just unexplainable...

Funny that this happens around the time when Anonymous decides to mess with UFO maniacs by producing lots of fake footage and fake "spacecraft" for gullible UFO believers to videotape and go crazy over.