AT 83% YEPIIII !

Bingo.

saving:        halo.nrg (491.9 MB)

percent done:  83.0

time left:      58 min 50 sec

download to:    /tmp/BitTorrent-3.2.1b/halo.nrg

download rate:  0 kB/s

upload rate:    10 kB/s

For those who are wondering why it's only going 2-3k/sec (or stuck at 0k/sec)

Once you get to 83.5% you're going to get stuck no matter what, all you have to do is look at the "Distrubted copies" in your bittorrent client, and you'll notice it's currently at 0.835 (slowly going up). 0.835 = 83.5%.

It's going to slowly slowly go up, but there's only one seeder with 4000 leechers so it's gonna take a nice long while.

But once the distrubted copies hits 1.0, the number of seeders is going to go from 1 to 1000 in like a minute, as everyone finishes off their copy at the same time.

FYI.

It's like christmas morning... we're all anxiously waiting to unwrap our present, but we really have no idea what it is :)

4000+ leechers and I bet at least 3/4's of them will cancel bt as soon as the download is finished.

Yep, that is pretty likely. But there's always a few who seed. I'd guess we'll see 200-300 seeders once it calms down.

Then people who start downloading it say... tomorrow, will get the whole file in like an hour.

you guys are only getting 2 peers?? i guess the farther u get the less you get b/c im at 33.6% and i have like 31 peers as seen in the picture below...

(btw, if this picture is a violation of some neowin rules, please tell me and ill remove)

post-78-1062975333.jpg

:sleep: People downloading a beta 1.5, which more than likely won't even work on their pc's. Wow. Smart. :wacko:

:sleep: People complaining about people downloading beta 1.5, people who more than likely won't give a flying fsck about complaints. Wow. Smart. :wacko:

*GRIN* :D

:sleep: People complaining about people downloading beta 1.5, people who more than likely won't give a flying fsck about complaints. Wow. Smart. :wacko:

This is even more unusual and very rare. Someone with an IQ even smaller than their shoe size. :blink:

freaky!

This is even more unusual and very rare. Someone with an IQ even smaller than their shoe size. :blink:

freaky!

They call me sasquatch :(

freaky!

They call me sasquatch :(

:laugh: Good comeback. I'll pay that. :happy: