Halo PC Leaked.

Ok guys, the 600MB file is fake, but we already knew that. The 492MB file could still be real. Stop going "its fake" or "its real" until we can be sure, and that isnt yet since no one has finished downloading it.

Ok guys, the 600MB file is fake, but we already knew that. The 492MB file could still be real. Stop going "its fake" or "its real" until we can be sure, and that isnt yet since no one has finished downloading it.

I am possibly the closest one here to finnishing but getting stupid speeds and possibly near the top of the chain thats why but i cant tell cause I am using the basic bittorrent :pinch: but i'll prolly be in bed before it finnishes :cry:

I am possibly the closest one here to finnishing but getting stupid speeds and possibly near the top of the chain thats why but i cant tell cause I am using the basic bittorrent :pinch: but i'll prolly be in bed before it finnishes :cry:

what's better than the basic bit torrent?

Got mai fingers crossed... If its real

I dont want anyof you to start playing now [insert EmuZombie avatar Here],

NO no you must come to neowin and report first,

play agian for the sole purpose of informing us,

Come back

And play agian.... For the sole purpose of informing us...

Funny how people actully bleaves its real

let me see ...

HALO for xbox on a DVD disc, alittle over 4 gb :|

HALO for PC nrg. image under 500 mb :s

wtf come on pep. !

Funny how people actully bleaves its real

let me see ...

HALO for xbox on a DVD disc, alittle over 4 gb :|

HALO for PC nrg. image under 500 mb :s

wtf come on pep. !

Fool, its a marketing kit. No multiplayer, just some single player levels, meaning its not complete. Also, you think Xbox games and PC games are always the same size? :rolleyes:

Its actully fun to see a 12 pages thread ( soon to be 13 and up ) evole like this over a thing like halo .. and a fake one at that ( i hope, or else i gotta eat a hat :s )