Halo PC Leaked.

OMG this was so much fun, I used the server selector in windows some one posted on neowin and had an awesome ctf match with 12 people vehicles and all (Y) (Y) (Y) someone want to play it will be fun , we should start a neowin server. any one up , should I make one?

Anyone using an nvidia card that can actually see the text on screen (When you type/When you kill someone)?

I've tried the 42.68's, 45.23's, and 45.24's, and 44.90's, and the only set out of those 4 that allows you to chat/see text on screen are the 44.90's, but the 45.23's are considerably faster than the other sets.

Any ideas?

"Funny how people actully bleaves its real

let me see ...

HALO for xbox on a DVD disc, alittle over 4 gb

HALO for PC nrg. image under 500 mb

wtf come on pep. ! "

Ok i just got to page 11 and saw this. i got another 49 or so pages to read so meh. But the 4 GB was all extras, I took my HAlo i got wiht my X Box and ripped it to my Box's HArddrive, THe Single player game is 254 MB ( or close to it.) Multiplayer is like 100 and those extra demos video and music are like 3.5 GB. THe single player ALONE is about 300.

So it is feasible this is real.

let me see ...

HALO for xbox on a DVD disc, alittle over 4 gb

HALO for PC nrg. image under 500 mb

wtf come on pep. ! "

Ok i just got to page 11 and saw this. i got another 49 or so pages to read so meh. But the 4 GB was all extras, I took my HAlo i got wiht my X Box and ripped it to my Box's HArddrive, THe Single player game is 254 MB ( or close to it.) Multiplayer is like 100 and those extra demos video and music are like 3.5 GB. THe single player ALONE is about 300.

are you stupid? i mean seriously...its proven that this is real...so many people in this topic including me have posted pictures and have played it single player and on the net, people have even made posts of software they made so you can play online....and if i didnt read ur post clearly and u know its real, sorry for the rant....lol

And did you bother to finish reading my post?

"Ok i just got to page 11 and saw this. i got another 49 or so pages to read so meh. But the 4 GB was all extras, I took my HAlo i got wiht my X Box and ripped it to my Box's HArddrive, THe Single player game is 254 MB ( or close to it.) Multiplayer is like 100 and those extra demos video and music are like 3.5 GB. THe single player ALONE is about 300.

So it is feasible this is real. "

I am on page 11, i just gave up trying to read EVERY page LEt me say again I ONLY READ TO PAGE 11 ( now 14). So before you go flaming READ THE POST. God i hate people who just jump to conclusions.

This is probably old news but still, I'll share. In Multiplayer, go to custom gametypes, dont click on it just "hover" over it. then on the right theres a picture of master chief. There is some text there all around him, and one of them says, All your base are belong to use. Check it out!

let me see ...

HALO for xbox on a DVD disc, alittle over 4 gb?

HALO for PC nrg. image under 500 mb?

wtf come on pep. ! "

are you stupid? i mean seriously...its proven that this is real...so many people in this topic including me have posted pictures and have played it single player and on the net, people have even made posts of software they made so you can play online....and if i didnt read ur post clearly and u know its real, sorry for the rant....lol

Hey the top part was from my original post, hope you didnt call me stupid

I think this might be help for everyone who has Linksys Router and would lke to host a server.. :woot:

Port forwarding sets up public services on your network. When users from the Internet make certain requests of your network, the router will forward those requests to the appropriate computer. The router's DHCP function must be disabled to use Forwarding. Forwarding is generally used to set up a webserver, ftp server, or e-mail server on your network.

http://www.linksys.com/support/support.asp?spid=58#adv

thanks kurt, maybe ill set up a server tommorow night. ill let you guys know when i do.

I give this beta, a 4 out of 5, I think the game is going to be REALLY good, I have never played halo on the xbox, and now i see what i was missing, I can't wait for the game to come out, I am looking forward to both the multiplayer experience and finishing the single player.

to compare this game to a game that is out now, i am confident that this game will be MUCH better then unreal 2, in fact halo will blow unreal 2 away.

I can't wait. :D :woot:

This is a screenshot from my daughter's computer.

P3-1GHz

512MB Ram

GF3Ti500

Looks ok but sometimes it does restart the computer when starting the game. Using some very old detonators BTW, even the game gave me a warning about untested drivers. Nvidia has new drivers coming so that may help a lot of people.

It restart's my computer as well sometimes when I run halo, but I am using the latest drivers from nvidia.com.

I have no idea what the problem is, I get a stop error saying some stuff and the error code 0x000000c5.

Oh well, when I do get to play, it runs perfect.