Halo PC Leaked.

halo servers are hard to come by...mainly cuz everyone is connectted thru a router...and then it wont let u host the game...

if you connect directly from ur modem you can host

no idea why these textures arent workin?

I get that as well with a 9700 Pro and cat 3.7, well it might be the same. Doors have no content, you can see straight through them, same with stuff like barrels.

How can i get this game to INstall....I keep getting ERRORs.....It can't find the CD even when i extract it to my harddrive...Help

ERm, do what i did its so much easier, use nero and burn halo to cd and then you got problems :)

I'm using the most recent drivers on nVidia's site on my Ti4400 and it seems to be running reasonably well at 1024x768... though I have only messed around on closed LAN servers, and not tried the single player game as yet... I should imagine its going to be struggling once the action hots up :(

[REQ for Help]

I have a GForce 4 5200 and I can load the game ok on 1152x986 (i think that's right) but there's a ghosting effect on the screen,

I cannot post a screen as I am at work at the moment. It's like parts of the screen stay there after you look away. It also happens on the intro screen with the spaceships flying in and the big Halo.

anyone else had this problem?

I'm running on:

Athlon 2600xp+

GForce 4 5200 FX

Windows XP

Thanks Guys, I fancy a bit of MP so any help is appreciated.

Luna

Its fuc-king real !

The beta is made for American systems only !

Thats why you gotta change your language settings to ENGLISH ( USA )

it worked for me !

ehe.. okay. I`ll try. :huh: ;)

[REQ for Help]

I have a GForce 4 5200 and I can load the game ok on 1152x986 (i think that's right) but there's a ghosting effect on the screen,

I cannot post a screen as I am at work at the moment. It's like parts of the screen stay there after you look away. It also happens on the intro screen with the spaceships flying in and the big Halo.

anyone else had this problem?

I'm running on:

Athlon 2600xp+

GForce 4 5200 FX

Windows XP

Thanks Guys, I fancy a bit of MP so any help is appreciated.

Luna

Yeah, if I run the game at 1152x864, a small rectangular portion of the screen ghosts what's behind it. I just run it @ 1024x768 w/o the reflections (60fps), or 800x600 w/ reflections.

For some reason, if I turn reflections on at 1024x768, it cuts my framerate in half, to 30fps.

That's not right.

-bYtE,Sep 10 2003, 08:20] Anyone else who gets a black screen after you get to the surface when getting the Halo thingy (don't remeber)

This happens after seeing the cutsceene..

Isn't that the end of the Beta?

About 10 pages ago someone said that the script ends at this point.

(I haven't played it yet to this point)

Luna

-bYtE,Sep 10 2003, 08:20] Anyone else who gets a black screen after you get to the surface when getting the Halo thingy (don't remeber)

This happens after seeing the cutsceene..

Isn't that the end of the Beta?

About 10 pages ago someone said that the script ends at this point.

(I haven't played it yet to this point)

Luna

Ahh.. tobad and I was just starting to enjoy myself :D

Well looking forward to the final game :woot:

and 30 fps is quite enough for your human eye. I assume you're human, right....?

Why everyone think that a human eye can't see over 30 fps?? 30 fps on CRT Monitor are totally different from 29fps ( how much fps is pal?don't remember) on a TV. On a crt monitor your eye can get past 200FPS !!! So there is a total difference beetween 30 and 60 and 90 and 120. Here is a link for a full explanation. http://amo.net/NT/02-21-01FPS.html