Halo PC Leaked.

Why everyone think that a human eye can't see over 30 fps?? 30 fps on CRT Monitor are totally different from 29fps ( how much fps is pal?don't remember) on a TV. On a crt monitor your eye can get past 200FPS !!! So there is a total difference beetween 30 and 60 and 90 and 120. Here is a link for a full explanation. http://amo.net/NT/02-21-01FPS.html

Thanks for the extra info d00d.

Just to explain : i said 30fps is "quite enough". I didn't say anything about higher FPS being unnoticable (spelling). I'm well aware that I can see a difference. Just not one that I'm bothered about.

Cheers Team.

Luna.

Why everyone think that a human eye can't see over 30 fps?? 30 fps on CRT Monitor are totally different from 29fps ( how much fps is pal?don't remember) on a TV. On a crt monitor your eye can get past 200FPS !!! So there is a total difference beetween 30 and 60 and 90 and 120. Here is a link for a full explanation. http://amo.net/NT/02-21-01FPS.html

PAL is only 25 frames per second, NTSC 30

One thinng you have to remember is even if your computer is churning out 100fps if your monitors set to 60hz then you aint going to see more then 60 and those will be teared. Also when wathing dvd's on a computer it is a good idea to set the monitor to a rerfesh rate of multiples of 24, 24 being the rate of what a dvd is recorded. You porberbly wont c much if ne direrence but you can guarantee a from->refresh sync

ok i can now offically comfirn that halo beta 1.5 has issues with any detonator 45+ i just rolled back to the stable 44.03's and i finally got halo to run on my TI 4200 with settings set to max no FPS drops just a headsup to you up and commers

k guys i know this is a long shot... but i was playing halo for about 2 hours and got pretty damn far... i got up to the part where you fine halo's control center and the marine ship flys down under ground... then all of asudden halo crashed and i went to open and play again... and the latest save point that was there was the one that i originally had when i first started playing :( :( :(

if anybody has a save point from where i'm talking about could you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! send it to me? prettty pretty pretty please i'm begging you i don't want to have to re-do all that all over again...

if you could please pm me or e-mail me @ nemo@lcirc.net

tia ~ nemo

k guys i know this is a long shot... but i was playing halo for about 2 hours and got pretty damn far... i got up to the part where you fine halo's control center and the marine ship flys down under ground... then all of asudden halo crashed and i went to open and play again... and the latest save point that was there was the one that i originally had when i first started playing :( :( :(

if anybody has a save point from where i'm talking about could you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! send it to me? prettty pretty pretty please i'm begging you i don't want to have to re-do all that all over again...

if you could please pm me or e-mail me @ nemo@lcirc.net

tia ~ nemo

Hmm, maybe because its a alpha beta? :rolleyes:

Hi!!!

Where I can get that nvidia fix?

It runs choppy on my Gf440mx...

:blush:

Thanks!

I want it too please, msn@elliotsworld.co.uk

everything works on my halo except for the zoom....the zoom makes the whole screen blurry to the point you cant see ****

i even re installed off a diff file...same thing..

and can someone tell me how to show my fps in game?

im running a geforce 4 ti4200

512ram

1.8 amd xp