May 2011 Desktops

I think having the taskbar on either sides is much better for 16:9 resolutions. Let's see if I get used to it:

desktop.PNG

Mine for this month. Ubuntu 11.04, Classic Gnome. Unity has a long way to go before it will replace Gnome 2 for me.

Where can I find the wallpaper?

@echo: Check your PM, I already sent it to you already.

@topic: Here's my new one, have to get rid of my gadgets for awhile =p

This is mine for right now. The VS is a mod for personal use of the Aero Lite VS - http://thepanda-x.deviantart.com/art/Aero-Lite-for-7-Update-5-200998224

I just needed to add translucent frames and taskbar, threw in some shadows, and changed the hover/animating image of the push button....

Nice to see you where viewing my post when you made your screenshot. Lol.

Why/how are there no names against your directories and drives on the left hand side of your explorer window?

http://i.imgur.com/Qn0Oz.jpg

Current Desktop on my 10.6" Tablet ( ExoPC )..

Decided to go with an Aperture Labs theme.. Despite not playing Portal lol.

Icons from a few places, Start button from somewhere on Deviant Art, then customized to remove the blue glow..

NetSpeedMonitor on the task bar..

LClock as my clock replacement.. I would LOVE to know if there is a newer program that would do the same style, as LClock is very dated and doesn't work well anymore :( But I love the style..

Kinda looks like someone accidentally wrote Aperture LABORATORES then added the missing I :p

This is the desktop for school and work :D

Linux Mint 10.

Wallpaper found on wallbase.com ( just search summer under 1440x900 resolutions)

post-346584-0-73826700-1305232112.jpg

Nice to see you where viewing my post when you made your screenshot. Lol.

Why/how are there no names against your directories and drives on the left hand side of your explorer window?

Yeah, how about that. I think yours was the most recent post too at the time. Luck of the draw!

The screenshot was edited in Paint.NET, just to do it, I dunno. Didn't think anyone would say anything, lol...

AmyPondSunflowers051311Small.png

One of my favorite companions, with one of my favorite flowers, in one of my favorite episodes. Can't get much better.. can it? :happy:

Lovely Tron wallpaper, the chick on the right I know as Summer Glau, but who's that on the left?

EDIT

After some research I found her name to be "Yvonne Strahovski", never heard of her - but I'm definitely looking into her ;-)

CLEARLY you've never watched the show "Chuck" :)

Already got bored of my Amy Pond one, I'd had it for a few days..

Now I've got something that I like so much, I put it on my cell phone too.

HobbesHead051311Small.png

:happy:

made some changes

Kat Dennings for the win! She's got a rack that's out of this world!

Kat Dennings for the win! She's got a rack that's out of this world!

yeah ^_^ bet you'd hit that LOL :p

Forgot to show my news feeds... O_o

Working on a revised version of the wmpc2 for this theme also, saving that for the bottom right corner...I will post when it's done.

post-67847-0-65422700-1305331838.jpg