Eurovision Song Contest 2011

Jedward for last place.

No way.

Jedward for 1st place - or at least to beat Blue.

No way.

Jedward for 1st place - or at least to beat Blue.

No. Just no. Blue can be second-to-last; Jedward deserve to be last with 0 points.

Unfortunately Jedward will get many points. There are a lot of idiots in this world. Eurovision had always something for songs and performers that appeared to be out of the ordinary. In the case of Jedward it is just their appearance and the way they move that is different from everybody else.

I just lost respect for you :p

Cool :laugh:

I think the last song on should win

Unfortunately Jedward will get many points. There are a lot of idiots in this world. Eurovision had always something for songs and performers that appeared to be out of the ordinary. In the case of Jedward it is just their appearance and the way they move that is different from everybody else.

yeah eurovision = wacky always has to be the case remember when Lordi won what a load of tools they were!

On behalf of the German public I want to apologise for the artist currently on stage. They should have let Rammstein do the interval show instead.

Please, someone prevent Ireland and UK from submitting songs in the future. Please :p

:)

The competition is anyway in English, so why do we really need all these countries competing? They should always present songs in their native languages. Eurovision is just a music shown with a nice mixture of competitive feeling across Europe.

On behalf of the German public I want to apologise for the artist currently on stage. They should have let Rammstein do the interval show instead.

yeah who is this massive dick in the hat! :p

I don't agree with you. Stefan Raab is one of the best entertainers in Germany. We don't have to like his character, but as an entertainer, he is great.

Oops, I am sorry. I didn't read right what you wrote. Yes, we should apologize for him :)

I don't agree with you. Stefan Raab is one of the best entertainers in Germany. We don't have to like his character, but as an entertainer, he is great.

he meant Jan Delay