Folks that have been lucky enough to get invited to the Preview Alpha - Skip Ahead ring in the Insider Program on the Xbox One should start seeing a brand new build today, according to Xbox Wire.
The build in question is 18363.7065.190729-1945, though for those of you keeping tabs, its full string is 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7065.190729-1945. Notable is the inclusion of 19H2HOLD, a characteristic that's only been seen in 1910 builds. This could be, of course, due to the feature update not being due until October.
Either way, here's what's been fixed in this build:
Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where users were seeing error codes with no information when trying to launch a game or app.
- Localization fixes for pseudo-localized text appearing on console.
- Various stability fixes to the system.
And here are the known issues:
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to use a headset to issue Cortana commands on the console.
- Note: This is by design as the feature team continues to evolve voice commands on the console. For more information, please refer to the blog post on the Xbox Insider Blog here.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Do note that the build will start rolling out to folks in the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead ring at 2PM Pacific Time, which is 5PM Eastern. It will become mandatory at 3AM Pacific on August 1.
3 Comments - Add comment