Thank you Ashot O. for emailing us. ANM is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers on a network. ANM runs under Windows NT/2000/XP. It lets Systems Administrators gather information from every computer (even Windows 9x/Me computers) on the network without installing server-side applications on any of these computers. ANM's centralized network monitoring interface makes it easy for you to monitor the entire network. Installed on one computer, ANM's powerful technology stores and compares its received data. Administrators can monitor every important parameter on their remote computers, and take snapshots of the systems and network status for future comparisons and change tracking.
ANM has a flexible, plug-in based architecture that lets you add new modules on demand. Each plug-in performs a task and displays its information in its own window. ANM ships with a predefined, constantly growing list of plug-ins, including plug-ins for monitoring services, devices, installed applications, disks, shared resources, hardware resources (IRQs, I/O, DMA and Memory), users, local groups, global groups and so on.
With ANM you can:
- Use the increasing list of plug-ins to gather important information from your remote computers.
- Scan the network computers by types (Server, Workstation, SQL Server, etc.).
- Scan your network computers by names (you can select computers either from the network tree or load a predefined list from file).
- View information immediately from a plug-in, rather than wait for a scan process of all your computers to be completed.
- Save retrieved information on a project to a special folder or external file.
- Load previously saved information from a project or external file.
- Compare two previously saved projects or external files using the special, simple-to-use Compare Wizard.
- Save comparison results to an external file.
- Load comparison results from an external file.
- Easily navigate through comparison results using special buttons.
- Much more!
Screenshot: Active Network Monitor
Download: Active Network Monitor 1.0 BETA 5
This is BETA software! Please use caution when installing it on your system.
-1 Comments - Add comment