Thanks Kostya V. Vorobyov for the heads up
- Play button added to main toolbar, now you can listen quickly
- Listen your WMA,MP3,OGG,WAV files and audio tracks before conversion.
- LAME version 3.91 implemented, it adds speed and quality to mp3 encoding.
- Vorbis SDK 1.0 RC3 is implemented
- Fixed bug with ID3 Tag v2 and Xing VBR header in mp3 files with variable bitrate.
- Some minor code optimizations and bugfixes
Audio formats conversion is performed directly, without any temporary WAV files, this fact means higher converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
Advanced WMA Workshop internally supports (it's not GUI frontend) WMA 8 format, WMA 8 encoder improve quality of encoded audio of 30 to 50 percent over WMA 7.
You can encode and decode audio files one by one, and also you can use built-in batch process to increase perfomance in case of mass encoding/decoding.
This tool allows you to edit ID3v2 Tags, copy them from MP3, OGG to WMA file while recoding. Fast processing speed saves your time and high output quality allows you really to enjoy your digital audio.
Download: Advanced WMA Workshop 1.55
Screenshot: Advanced WMA Workshop 1.55
News source: Litexmedia