Advanced WMA Workshop is fast audio converter with Windows Explorer-like interface, allowing you to convert your WAV, MP3, OGG and WMA (Windows Media Audio) files from one format to another with variety of format settings. For example you can convert WMA and MP3 files to WAV PCM format, and also convert WMA files to MP3 format using LAME 3.93 encoder library, convert WMA to OGG Vorbis format, resample WMA files. This tool also include CD ripper so you can rip your favourite CDs to WMA, MP3, OGG or WAV PCM format.
What's new in this version:
- Most of program code completely rewritten.
- Added support of WMA 9 codecs: CBR, quality based VBR, two-pass VBR and WMA Lossless formats.
- Now you can convert CDA to all supported formats (WMA 9, OGG Vorbis, MP3, WAV PCM) and convert digital audio of supported formats from one to another (all-to-all).
- Major changes in user interface (toolbars are redesigned, Batch Queue is completely redesigned, program settings are restructured, new program menu style implemented, and many other...)
- Batch Queue processing becomes more effective due to major changes in batch engine, now you can navigate through your files, edit Tag information of your digital audio, perform other actions when Batch Queue is processed
- Implemented long-awaited feature: now you can change task information(format settings, ID3 Tag information) for several selected tasks
- A lot of minor features and interface changes
Screenshot: >> Click here