Alcohol 120%, is a powerful Windows application that makes it easy to create backups of DVDs and CDs. In addition, the program lets you store your most used CDs as images on your computer, so you can call them up at the click of a button. Home users make backup copies of their game CDs and movie DVDs, allowing the kids to treat multimedia disks roughly, without destroying their value. Librarians and school administrators use Alcohol 120% to archive their institutions' collections of recordable media, protecting themselves against the daily wear and tear that damages discs. Business users use Alcohol 120% to make duplicate backup copies of software titles, ensuring that they will continue to have access to their licensed software, even if their physical CDs become damaged and unusable. With Alcohol 120%, you no longer have to worry about CDs or DVDs getting lost, stolen, or damaged. Duplicate discs work just like the originals, and your entire collection can be archived safely.
- NEW Increased memory buffer from 128 to to 256
- NEW support for isz, b5t b6t image file formats
- NEW Upgraded Reading Engine, Speed Improved
- NEW Upgraded Writing engine, Speed Improved
- NEW Upgraded Starwind ISCSI function
- NEW SPTD layer to version 4.17
- FIX Addressed some blacklisting problems
- FIX Bugs reported by some users
- FIX Vista compatible problem concerning activation
- UPDATE language files
- UPDATE Devsupp additional support for more drives
About Alcohol Free Editon: There are no limitations on this version, other than the ability to create only 6 virtual drives. Our retail version still supports 31 virtual drives. This version of Alcohol 52% is for private, non-commercial, single home computer use only. The license is provided personally to you and for that reason it does not allow you to make any duplicate (copy) to be sold, borrowed, assigned, leased or transferred.