AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (DVD): Added support new versions for the "Protect DVD-Video" copy protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors" Examples: "Wer frÃ¼her stirbt..." and "Perfume", both R2, German
- Note: With the help of AnyDVD, discs protected with "Protect DVD-Video" can now be played on Windows MCE 2005, with Windows Media player or Zoom Player.
- Fix (HD DVD): Discs with volume labels ending with a blank character could not be decrypted
- Fix (HD DVD): Discs without iHD menus did not work
- Fix (Blu-ray): Files with non consecutive sections were not decrypted correctly. Example: Many Blu-ray discs like "Prestige" (US)
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
View: What's New
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks Torrentthief)