AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper rewritten from scratch. It is no longer based on FixVTS code. If you want more control (stream selection, main movie only selection, ...) we recommend CloneDVD2
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper can now handle heavily protected discs
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper output is now fully compatible with DVD Shrink and Nero Recode
- New (DVD): Protection removal of AnyDVD core is more compatible with DVD Shrink and Nero Recode. Some heavily protected discs like "Perfume" (R2, German) can now directly be opened with Shrink without prior ripping to harddisk.
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protections to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g. "Der freie Wille" (R2, German)
- New (Blu-ray): Improved detection / removal of region code Multi region (e.g. Region A+C) discs are now handled correctly in "automatic" region removal mode
- Change: Workaround for registration problem on Windows Vista
- Change: Removed AnyDVD ripper shortcut
- Change: Installer resets file attributes before overwriting existing files
- Fix: Title 10 of "Perfume", R2, German was damaged
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
View: What's New
Link: Home Page