AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new version of AACS
- New: AnyDVD ripper displays the volume label of the discs
- New: AnyDVD ripper and AnyDVD HD ripper are now unified
- New: AnyDVD ripper warns, if destination directory is not empty
- New: AnyDVD ripper creates destination directory, if it doesn't exist
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New (HD DVD): Workaround for mastering error on "Relentless Enemies"
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added warning dialog, if HD DVD or Blu-ray processing did not work
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added workaround for "eject" bug in Sonic DLA
- New: Added timeout to prevent hang on exit in some situations
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper did not work correctly with multiple angles.
- Fix (DVD): Sony Arccos Decryption bug introduced in 22.214.171.124, sorry
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
View: What's New
Link: Home Page