AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (DVD): New "AI Scanner" copy protection removal
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): CSS brute force cracking (region code mismatch) works now much better with Arccos/RipGuard/ProtectDVD/FluxDVD ... protected discs
- New (DVD): UDF remastering of .IFO and .BUP files
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New: Automatic creation of .zip files containing IFO files and other useful debug information in the user's "My Documents" folder, if "Enable Logging" is enabled in AnyDVD program's settings.
- Fix (DVD) AnyDVD ripper could complain, that the destination directory has insufficient space
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Large I/O requests could cause the "Magic File Replacement" to malfunction
- Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
View: What's New
Link: Home Page