Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 keeps the power and simplicity that made version 6 such a runaway success and adds several major new functions, including DVD video burning, modified copies and bootable discs. These are all functions that users of previous versions have asked for and they make a great program even better.
New functions and improvements in version 7:
Create Video DVDs
- Create Video DVDs from normal movie files. Almost all formats are supported (WMV, AVI, MPEG, ASF, ...).
- Add amazing looking animated DVD menus. They not only look impressive, but they also allow you to directly choose the movie to play on your DVD-Player .
- Select one of many animated themes for the menu.
- When you change the theme you instantly see an animated preview of the new one.
- You can fit much more than 120 minutes of video on one DVD. Burning Studio will automatically adjust the encoding quality according to the available space on the disc.
Create modified copies
-You can now make modified copies of your existing CD/DVD/Blu-rays.They are similar to a normal copy, except that prior to burning you can add and remove files and folders. These changes will then automatically be incorporated, when the copy is made.
- Modified copies of bootable discs will stay bootable! So you can now easily add files to a bootable disc.
-Experienced users can now also build their own bootable discs by importing a boot image. In addition to this you can also choose thefile system you want to use for data discs and generate it directly.Supported file system options include ISO 9660 levels 1 and 2, ISO 9660Windows (Romeo), Joliet and UDF (1.02, 1.5, 2.50, 2.60).
Improved backup and restore files
- Specify at what size backup files will be split up.
- Select files and folders that you want to restore.
Improved Audio-CD ripping
- Store your audio tracks as MP3 files.
Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Vista
For users of Windows® 2000 we recommend Service Pack 2 or later.
As a user of Windows® 2000, Windows® XP you have to be logged in with full administration rights.