Audio Identifier is a FREE audio inspector. You can browse through your audio collection with it and it will show you useful information, like average bitrate, used encoder and settings, guessed quality etc.
- Full Unicode support
- Can export data as HTML
- Can display very interesting LAME tag info
- Very nice skinnable interface
- Entirely FREE!
- MPEG Audio (mp3), MPEGplus (mpc), WAV (wav), TwinVQ (vqf), Ogg Vorbis (ogg), Windows Media Audio (wma), AAC (aac), Speex (Monkey's Audio (ape), WavPack (wv), FLAC (flac), TrueAudio (tta), OptimFROG (ofr), AC3 (ac3) and DTS (dts).
Changelog Audio Identifier 0.7:
- Miles faster than previous versions
- New, better, error reporting system
- Changed default scanning levels behaviour: now -1 stands for unlimited levels, 0 for current dir, 1 for 1 level of deepness etc.
- Some bug fixes
System requirements: Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP/Vista
Download: Audio Identifier 0.7 freeware
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page
4 Comments - Add comment