Thanks Hani for the heads up on this update.
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol designed to transfer files. Users connect directly to send and receive portions of a file, while a central tracker coordinates the action of all peers and manages connections without knowledge of the contents of the files being distributed.
- Possible workaround for the "TCP stack flaking out" bug as a preference.
- Preference option for the text color over the progress bar.
- Fixed problem picking config file and save locations on Win98/ME.
- Switched to GTK file save widgets to fix the problem of resuming multi-file torrents.
- Bulk traffic flag was only being set on incoming connections.
- Some tweaks to the interface and more informative error messages.
- Fixes to installer, including location fixes for non-English users.
- Fix for interface lockups after being minimized.
- Fixed a couple tracebacks.
- A few small tracker bugs fixed.
Improvments to seed behaviour which addresses the problem for which super-seeding was created, but without the problems of super-seeding.
View: BitTorrent Website