Ubi Soft sends along the playable demo for Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood, offering the first opportunity to try out the now-complete World War II first-person tactical shooter sequel by Gearbox Software. This demo includes a single-player mission (Close Quarters), a skirmish map (Last Stop) playable in single- and multiplayer (LAN only), as well as assorted extras.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for DVD drive, video card, sound card and input devices)
- US version of Microsoft? Windows® 2000/XP operating system
- Intel Pentium® III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- DVD drive
- 3 GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files, plus 512MB for Windows® swap file.
- DirectX® 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
- 100% DirectX® 8.0 compatible 32MB video card and drivers (64 MB recommended)*
- 3-D Hardware Accelerator must support pixel shaders 1.0 or higher*
- 100% DirectX® 8.0 compatible sound card and drivers (EAX recommended)
- 100% Microsoft®-compatible mouse & keyboard
News source: 3D Gamers