CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimisation tool. That removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it's fast! (normally taking less that a second to run) and Free.
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
- Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
- Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
- Windows Startup tool.
- Improved support for IE7 Autocomplete cleaning.
- Added Vista Recycle Bin secure deletion.
- Fixed bug in secure deletion of filenames.
- Fixed bug in "Other Explorer MRUs" cleaning.
- Fixed minor bug in Temp file deletion.
- Added better secure deletion for cookies.
- Fixed Autocomplete cleaning on Win98.
- Improved Hotfix Uninstaller cleaning to ignore Desktop Search.
- Fix bug in saving CCleaner window position.
- Improved System Info routines.
- Minor bugs fixes and GUI tweaks.
Screenshot: >> Click here
View: Version History
Link: Home Page | Official Forum