CDrtfe is a burning application for Windows. CDrtfe supports the basic funcions of the Mode2CDMaker which makes it possible to create CDs that can contain about 13% more data as usual (Mode 2 Form 2: 738 MiByte instead of 650 MiByte, 795 MiByte instead of 700 MiByte).
CDrtfe supports the following features:
* Data CDs
* Audio CDs (including CD-Plus)
* XCDs (with optional error protection)
* Video CDs
* Audio track extraction (wav, mp3, ogg, flac, userdefined)
* Project files
* Can be used with commandline options
* Windows Explorer integration
* Multi language support
* DVD support: Data and Video DVDs
* Remote drive support via RSCSI
* Data CD: New option to close a disc when appending a session.
* Reduce the startup time, especially under Windows XP.
* Improved error messages.
* New error/warning messages:
- No simulation with DVD+R(W) discs.
- DVD+RW discs cannot be erased.
- Warning, if user tries to close cdrtfe when a disc is still being written.
* Bugfix: Writing less than one MiByte of data does not crash the processing of the commandline output any longer.
Download: CDrtfe 1.2.2 Beta
Download: CDrtfe 1.2 (stable, required)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: CDrtfe Home Page