There is a new patch for Chaos League, upgrading the English and French editions of the 3D real-time sports strategy game by Cyanide Studios to version 1.02. This release contains scenario tweaks, match and management enhancements, multiplayer improvements, bug fixes, and more.
- Data export for the clan/team/2vs2/3vs Ladder has been implemented.
- Neither the difficulty nor mode of play were saved between sessions.
- Correction of bug that could lead to potential loss of saved files (replays, teams, championships) after moving or renaming of files by user in Windows Explorer.
- It was impossible to chat when the game was paused.
- A selected opposition player who enters a smoke screen no longer keeps his red selection circle at his feet.
Download: Chaos League retail patch v1.02
News source: 3D Gamers