Defraggler differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive. Simply run it, select the file and defragment in seconds. No more struggling with the Windows defragmentation tool! And remember like all Piriform products, Defraggler is completely free for both corporate and individual use.
- Defrag Individual Files: Most defragmentation tools only let you defrag the whole drive. Defraggler gives you the power to select individual files and folders to defrag. So you can get the job done in seconds, rather than waiting for the whole drive to complete. Of course if you want to defrag the whole drive Defraggler will let you do that too.
- Compact and Portable: Defraggler was written in the same compact architecture as other Piriform products (CCleaner and Recuva). This results in a compact single EXE application, which can be copied to a thumbdrive and then used whenever you need it, without a complex installation process. The EXE itself is less than 1MB!
- Vista Support: Defraggler supports all OSs released since Windows 2000, this includes Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. Although 64-bit support is not included in this version, we are working on compatibility, so it will be available soon! Additionally Defraggler supports both NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Locate Files on the Drive: After analysis Defraggler lists all the fragmented files on the drive. Selecting one or many will highlight their location on the disk. Allowing you to visually see the location of files on the disk.
- Added df.exe command line version
- Added option to change process priority
- Fixed issue with files in the MFT buffer zone
- Fixed bug that left files in the list after they were defragged
- Minor bug fixes
Download: Defraggler 1.01.064 Beta (Freeware, 428KB)
Screenshot: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Link: Home Page