With the second half of February now underway, Microsoft today revealed the next wave of games hitting its Xbox Game Pass subscription services in the next two weeks. The incoming games are split into the usual Xbox console, Windows PC, and cloud gaming platforms.
There are quite a few heavy hitters included in the incoming barrage, including Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire plus all its expansions, a couple of popular racing games in the form of Dirt 5 and Wreckfest, and the Souls-like title Code Vein.
Here's everything that's incoming:
- Code Vein (PC) – February 18
- Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (Cloud and Console) – February 18
- Wreckfest (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 18
- Killer Queen Black (Cloud and Console) – February 23
- Dirt 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 25
- Elite Dangerous (Console) – February 25
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete (PC) – February 25
Meanwhile, the number of experiences that touts Xbox Touch Controls has increased as well, with these games gaining the cloud gaming feature:
- Bridge Constructor Portal
- Nowhere Prophet
- The Little Acre
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
Speaking of cloud game streaming, Microsoft is said to be currently internally testing the service for the web, and recently, several screenshots of the browser-based solution surfaced.
There are several games leaving the Xbox Game Pass programs later this month also, with Dirt 4 being removed on February 24 (just as Dirt 5 lands), while Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, Mother Russia Bleeds, Oxenfree, The Jackbox Party Pack 4, and Vambrace: Cold Soul will end their run on February 28.