The Lumia 650 is Microsoft’s worst kept secret, with the long-rumored handset having been leaked a bunch of times in photos, renders, and even being available for pre-order for a few hours. And now, even more leaked renders have hit the web, showing the device in all of its glory.
The Lumia 650, the so-called ‘last Lumia’, is a low to mid-range device sporting some decent, albeit not at all impressive specs. Despite its middle of the road characteristics the phone does seem to sport quite a beautiful high-quality design, with metal framing, a slim 7.27 mm casing and a beautiful 720p AMOLED screen. And you can see that design even better in these latest batch of leaked images.
On top of those, here are the Lumia 650’s other rumored specs:
- Weight: 150g
- Display: 5” 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Memory: 8 or 16GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 10
- Processor: Quad-core 1.1GHz or 1.3 GHz Snapdragon
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP, Micro USB, GPS
- Main camera: 8MP
- Secondary camera: 5 MP wide-angle lens
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000mAh battery
Finally there’s a new rumor surrounding the price of the device which is said to be around 229 euros, which jives well with the previous £199 price tag seen when the device was up for pre-order at certain stores.
Still, despite its appealing and decent specs there’s little chance of this device having any type of impact in a market saturated with cheaper alternatives, including other handsets with Windows 10 Mobile.