FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen. Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF and DNG).
* Image browser and viewer with a familiar Windows Explorer-like user interface
* Support of many popular image formats
* True Full Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
* Crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
* Superior Red-Eye effect removal/reduction with completely natural looking end result
* Image modification tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, brightness/contrast, etc.
* Eleven (yes, 11) resampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
* Image color effects: gray scale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
* Image special effects: watermark, annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, lens, morph, waves
* Multi-level Undo/Redo capability
* One-touch best fit/actual size image display support
* Image management, including tagging capability, with drag-and-drop and Copy To/Move To Folder support
* Histogram display with color counter feature
* Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
* Image EXIF metadata support plus comment editing for JPEGs
* Supports dual-monitor configurations
* And much more...
Changelog Version 3.1 Beta 2 (2007-04-03)
* Created a multi-language version (curently Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian and Polish)
* Improved the Raw library!!!
* Improved navigation(page up/down) of multi-tiff files
* Fixed minor bugs in writing PDF files