FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, OSX and more
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable Speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Implement FTP Proxy support. Note that using a properly configured NAT router is recommended instead.
- Implement FTP keep alive for those connecting to improperly configured servers
- Fix crashes if deleting files in directories with more than 200 entries
- Compatility improvements with VMS and z/VM servers
- Now requires GnuTLS 2.0.4 which fixes a problem with servers using compression.
- Changing list of ascii files or increasing number of concurrent transfers had no effect until restart of FileZilla
View: Changelog History
Link: Home Page