Floola is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod or your Motorola mobile phone (any model supporting iTunes) under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. It can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation. Take a look at the feature list to find out what it can do and feel free to suggest anything that might be missing.
* Cross plattform - Works on any Windows (98 and above), any Mac and any linux distribution with GTK installed.
* No installation required - Put the application on iPod and launch it on any PC, immediately.
* Playlists - Easily manage, import and export (m3u, pls) playlists.
* Last.fm - Join the social music revolution.
* Localization - Available in different languages.
* Lyrics - Lyric support even on older iPods (3G and above).
* Search for duplicates - Easily find duplicated songs on iPod.
* Search lost files - Easily find songs lost in your iPod.
* Artwork - Add artwork to your songs easily.
* Export to HTML - Create HTML files containing list of your iPod files
* Fix iPod - Did a software mess up your iPod? Fix it!
* and more...
# new gui under mac
# added support to more encapsulated artwork in mp3s
# fixed minor issues adding new podcasts
# fixed a problem with podcasts url redirects
# fixed huge performance issue with artwork loading
# album artwork are now cached
# problems copying files with very large filenames
# bug when cancelling copy progress under win/linux
# artwork add bug fix
# error Sub_MenuItem.Remove(_int32_)
# added iTunes 7.1 features (sorting fields)
# yItems change exception
# another app quit issue
# GREEK translation
# songs are added to iPod sorted by tracknumber
# added compatibility with iTunes 7.1
# rating of songs played on iPod
# slightly faster sync
# .mov files problem
# mac: pressing quit in about window didn't properly quit
# linux: language couldn't be changed in prefs
# last.fm parameter error
# FRENCH translation
# translation weren't be loaded correctly
# quit issue in about window
# application would hang under certain situations when adding artwork
# issue when adding artwork
# fixed issue with columns not showing up
# keynotfound with smart playlist in some rare occasions
# windows: song position slider wasn't shown if quicktime was missing
# some mp3 could freeze app in extremely rare situations
# issue with big ArtworkDBs
# genre wasn't included when adding songs
# much faster arrtwork core
# mac: some italian terms should have been removed from menus
# when a pls was deleted the entire list of playlists disappeared
# absolute path issue when importing generic playlists
# in the edit item window several tags were not filled correctly when all was selected
# artwork thimbs not correctly updated when deleting them
# DUTCH translation update
# SIMPLIFIED CHINESE translation update
# BRAZILIAN transaltion
# CATALAN translation
Download: Floola 0.35 Beta for Windows
Download: Floola 0.35 Beta for Linux
Download: Floola 0.35 Beta for Mac OS X
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Floola Home Page
-1 Comments - Add comment