Thanks Artur (nekrosoft13 in the forums). By using InCD, it is possible to write individual files onto a CD-RW disc, making it as easy to use as a floppy or MO disk. Drag and drop the files and folders directly from the Explorer to record them, or save them directly onto disc using [Save As] in the your application's [File] menu. To delete unwanted files, just drag and drop them to the Trash.
InCD now supports Windows 2000 SP2 and Windows XP.
- If you have InCD 1.61 or later:
- Download and install the latest update
- If you have InCD 1.3.x:
- Please read the InCD Update information page.
- If you have Nero 4.0 or 5.0 release:
- InCD will install as a full version. Please read the InCD Update information page.
Download: InCD Update 3.21 (FTP - 2.31MB)