Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off this WordPress ft Elementor & WooCommerce Master Class Bundle. With 14 hours of content led by best selling instructor Alexander Oni, you'll be able to master the art of using word press and plugins for building a variety of websites.
What's the deal?
This buindle consists of the following courses:
- Elementor Master Class 2020
Learn How to Build a Full Website Blog with Elementor — No Coding Skills Required
- The Complete WooCommerce Master Class 2020
Build Your & Manage Your Very Own WooCommerce Store
- Build a Complete Business Website with WordPress
Services, Team, Clients Section & More! Add Every Major Feature of a Business Website
- Build a Membership Website with WordPress
Create Your Very Own Membership Site & Charge Your Subscribers for Premium Content
- Build a Job Board Website with WordPress
Work with the WP Job Manager Plugin to Create & Publish Jobs
- Build a Full One Page Event Website with WordPress
Master the Art of Using the SiteOrigin, a Popular Page Builder Plugin with 2.5M+ Downloads
- Build a Photo Gallery with WordPress
Create Fictional Gallery Using the Most Popular WordPress Gallery Plugin — NextGen Gallery
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This WordPress ft Elementor & WooCommerce Master Class Bundle normally costs $1,393 but it can be yours for only $29.99, that's a saving of $1,363.01 (98%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.