Gizmo Project uses your internet connection (broadband or dial-up) to make calls to other computers. With the click of a mouse, you're connected to friends, family, and colleagues anywhere on earth. It's just that simple. You talk clearly. For as long as you want. For free. And with inexpensive add-ons like Call In and Call Out, you can talk to any telephone–mobile or landline–on the planet. Any phone? Yes.
Feature Details :
1. Sound effects - Add Sound Effects to your calls. Open the Dialpad at the bottom of Gizmo Project window and press the emoticon button during a call. You can choose other sounds (or upload your own) from the options menu.
2. Check call quality - Click for the Call Quality Assistant to see bandwidth quality.
3. Online status. Gives the current status of all your contacts.
4. Click Map It to view map of call locations. Get a detailed map of the location of each call.
5. Instant Messaging (IM) - Chat instantly with your contacts.
6. Person being called receives call subject. Let them know immediately the purpose of your call.
7.You can record any call on your Gizmo Project phone with the click of a button. The call record button is in the active call window, next to the mute and hold buttons.
8. Type in Gizmo name or number here to make a call. Gizmo to Gizmo call always free. You can also call any traditional phone using Call Out.
9.Gizmo Project offers meta-voice capabilities, enabling freecalling to Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, Windows Live, and Gizmo Project users. Gizmo Project can now call more users for free than any other VoIP service. [ view all features ]