GOM is a freeware media player that supports many features for advanced users who desire to watch video files at the best quality.
Features of Gom Player:
- GOM Player supports most of the condecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, and plus more) by its own embedded codec system that you won't have to look for appropriate codecs every time when you can't play a certain video format.
- GOM is also able to play incomplete or damaged AVI file by skipping the damaged frames. And it can also playback Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing (with real-time index rebuilding under certain condition: AVI downloading in consecutive order).
- GOM also supports HTTP Streaming ASF/OGG/MP3/AAC/MPEG PS/MPEG TS: Only work with internal splitters).
- GOM also support its own skins, Subtitle, Overlay Mixer features,Optimized buffer for streaming Automatic ASF source filter,Keys Remapping, Superspeed/High Mode, Enhanced Filter Rendering and full-Unicode.
This release has the following changes:
- Screen is drawn properly in VMR9-Renderless mode when two monitors had different resolutions
- MP4/3GP files are played properly with audio and video
- Sorting works properly on the playlist
- Text displayed correctly on Japanese Windows
- Checks if there is an internet connection before looking for a codec online
- fixes other minor bugs
Download: GOM Player 184.108.40.20613
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: GOM Player Home Page