Gran Turismo Sport has officially launched today, giving fans of the series a truly next-generation experience on PlayStation 4. Recently, Polyphony Digital pushed out a 12GB patch that addressed several issues with the game ahead of its launch after they were unearthed during the recent demo which was played by over one million fans on the console. However, it has noted that some users might experience some other problems, including the game not saving properly.
Here is the full list of known issues with GT Sport:
– When the save button is pressed to save, there are cases in which the transmission to the server fails.
– This can be alleviated by playing the game for approximately 15 minutes after starting the game.
When the email address is repeatedly deleted, the game stops.
– In “Email address” of “Options,” if the “Delete Email address” action is repeated, the game comes to a stop.
The game freezes when participating in a drift trial using a car with a custom color chip.
– If the exterior is edited in the livery editor with a custom color chip and the player participates in a drift trial, the game freezes after displaying the results.
– There have been cases where the H Pattern shifter THRUSTMASTER TH8A is not recognized properly
– On the Thrustmaster T500RS steering controller, we will correct the issue where there is excessive vibration when turning the steering wheel over a certain amount (causing understeer).
– We will increase the steering speed on the standard DualShock 4 controller to improve controllability while oversteering and drifting.
The developer noted that all these will be fixed in a future yet-to-be-announced patch.
GT Sport features 162 cars - which could be expanded to over 500 cars - and includes the return of Porsche to the franchise. The game, developed by Polyphony Digital launched exclusively on PlayStation 4 and has 'enhanced support' for the PlayStation 4 Pro. According to the developer, GT Sport does not include any microtransactions, although it remains to be seen how they handle updates to the car roster, among other things.
Source: PlayStation Lifestyle
For more gaming related news and reviews, follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter!