HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.42 changelog:
- Improved support of some future AMD CPUs and APUs.
- Fixed a possible hang on some systems with Intel Thunderbolt controller.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX B550-XE.
- Added reporting of DIMM module location if BIOS provides correct data.
- Fixed VRM monitoring on ASRock Z490 Taichi and B550 Steel Legend.
- Added monitoring of Effective GPU clock on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Improved reporting of serial number on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z590 and B560 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z590, B560, H570, Q570 and H510 series.
- Added monitoring of Aquacomputer farbwerk 360 and highflow NEXT.
- Added fan speed monitoring on some MSI notebooks.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock Z590, H570 and B560 series.
- Added monitoring of GDDR6X Memory Junction Temperature on NVIDIA RTX 30-series.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware