An amazing set of tools to help you fix, repair, optimize and tune up your computer easier than ever!
Does your computer seem to get slower day by day? Are you experiencing any computer problems such as crashes?
- Changed the message shown after using the Fix button of the Registry Cleaner to also say that the items that were not fixed were removed. This was rather unclear before.
- Fixed a bug from the History/MRU Cleaner, the tool was unable to remove the Windows Open/Save MRU items. The tool reported it removed the items but they were not in fact removed.
- Fixed a bug from the comment writing feature which prevented you to write comments on certain items.
- Fixed hopefully the very last bug from the sorting system. The sorting would not work on certain circumstances, the bug occurred only in very few systems and only in some parts of the product at a time.
- Made minor user interface improvements to the Mass File Renamer and fixed one bug from it. The bug caused the tool to hang on certain settings of its Find and Replace feature.
- Improved the user interface of the Start Menu Fixer. It will now have different icons on different types of messages. This will make it more clear to see whether the question is about deleting the shortcut or only modifying it.
- Added minor safety improvements to the registry cleaner engine, nothing serious.
- Added Greek, Polish and Danish translations. A Finnish and Dutch translations are also under work and should be included soon. The new version also contains an updated French translation which fixes many user interface problems which occurred with the previous version if the French translation was used.
There is no need to update if you are happy with the version you are currently using, none of the found bugs are in any way critical.
Download: jv16 PowerTools 2005 v.22.214.171.1247 | 1.3 MB (Shareware, $29.95 USD)
View: Product Overview